Sunday, June 17, 2007

Good Advice from Kayci Beth


This is a direct quote from my second born,

"Mom, I brushed my hair. You know what? You should always take your ponytail out of your hair before you go to bed. You know why? Because in the morning you might have syrup for breakfast and it might get in your hair and you won't be able to get the ponytail holder out of your hair."

Good advice Kayci.

Now faithful friends, family members and lurkers: Apply this advice to your individual lives as you see fit.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to hear more about syrup for breakfast. Does she have it in a bowl and use a spoon or does she just drink it from a glass? Or dip her hair in it?

Did you cut her hair? What happened? Too little information...more please.

Jenn said...

That's what so funny about this. I don't know where it came from. We rarely have syrup and when we do, I distribute it carefully. I never knew she had a problem like this. It was very random, but funny because it must have been true in her mind. 11 more days baby sister!!

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha I can't beleive my own sister can be so funny.
I just told her she should take her ponytail out.

Anonymous said...

Aaaaawwwww! Haley types, now!

Way to go, Haley! I can't believe my own niece can be so smart!

Unknown said...

soooo thats what ive been doing wrong. hmm, here i have been keeping my poneytail on all night. note to self *take poneytail holder OUT before you sleep*. check!!