Thursday, October 11, 2007

This IS NOT very funny...but still true







This is the reason my blog has been stagnant this week. This is just one side of my precious van. The other side is equally scarey as well as the back from being rear-ended by not only someone behind me, but also by the girl who hit me in the first place. She bounced off the front; spun around and hit me again. All because she didn't have a drivers license and she thought red meant go. I'm still kind of in shock about the whole thing and really have nothing but negative things to say about life and what treats continue to come my way.
Ok, there is one bright spot. Neither Haley nor I were severly injured. The officer on scene said if we'd been in a smaller car we could have been killed. So three cheers for mini vans!!
Steve once again did not answer his phone, (and I really can't write about this without putting my fingers through the keyboard) but I found out the depth of friendships I had by those who stopped to help. God really sent special people to help me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what? You don't want any comments?

I guess I can understand that. Actually, I'm just trying again to see what happens...

Jenn said...

Sure I love comments!! Always more comments. This just wasn't my best blog ever so I would understand if there were no comments.

Unknown said...

well im glad you and your child are doing ok. its sucks but it could have been worst. scary thou. remember thou, dont be too mad at your boy. you have some friends that are willing to help you out. i have been reminded that sometimes they cant help you but others can. its cool. thats why God puts people in your life. i will see you in a few hours. haha. maybe you should stop drinking and driving?? i told you doing that just spills the drinks. hahaha. just kidding!!!

Jodie said...

You will come through this and be better for it! I know it's hard to see the light at the tunnel right now, but it's there...no matter how faint!