Wednesday, October 24, 2007

What do You Think?

I changed the look of my blog site. Obviously.

What do you think? I am open to suggestions. I may not take them, but I'm open to them anyway.

I kind of like the dark look. It is representative of the war raging inside my mind at all times.

Not really...I'm not sure why I like the dark look. Maybe just because it's different. I may change it again. I have a friend who has a blog site that is awesome. She has slide shows and music and great little vignettes. Maybe I will ask her to teach me to make mine cool like that. I will also get her permission to post her site here. I think if you like my site, you will LOVE hers.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

its kind of gloomy. i mean you and your family are so full of life. haha. i like the old one. maybe you should try something with a little more spirit?? it was good to hear from you today. its been to long. I think Belle still sounds like a dude! haha. see you soon.
From: Antonio

Anonymous said...

Not so much!!!

Jodie said...

I think that your blog should look the way YOU want it to. Besides, the black background puts the focus on your pictures and your words--the most important part of your blog! In all of us, a little Eeyore must reside.....